A “thank you” bonus episode featuring another last minute government funding law (with a Patriot Act dingleberry), a date for this year’s Christmas Crisis, and an update on your favorite dizzy podcaster who will soon be looking like Lady Millhouse on a daily basis.
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Click here to contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to: 5753 Hwy 85 North, Number 4576, Crestview, FL 32536
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
- Article: Senate approves stopgap bill to prevent shutdown by Jordain Carney, The Hill, November 21, 2019
- Article: The Intelligence Community Took Months to Respond to a Key Question About Section 215, And It Still Doesn’t Have Any “Legal Conclusion” by Erica Werner, Electronic Frontier Foundation, November 20, 2019
- Article: House passes short-term spending bill to avert Friday shutdown by Erica Werner, The Washington Post, November 19, 2019
- FINAL VOTE RESULTS FOR ROLL CALL 631: H R 3055: Making appropriations for the Departments of Commerce and Justice, Science, and Related Agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020, and for other purposes
Design by Only Child Imaginations