This week was Congressional madness. In this bonus Thank You episode, Jen starts with an update on all the manufactured crises that came to a head this week and explains why October 18, October 31, and December 3rd are our next scheduled crisis dates. She then reads and responds to producers notes about the WTO, housing, digital nomad life, and more.
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Support Congressional Dish via Patreon (donations per episode)
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to: 5753 Hwy 85 North, Number 4576, Crestview, FL 32536.
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Recommended Podcast Episodes
Karl Evers-Hillstrom. October 1, 2021. “3,700 DOT workers furloughed after Congress fails to extend highway funding.” The Hill.
Gregory Wallace, Melanie Zanona and Kristin Wilson. October 1, 2021. “House passes 30-day extension for highway funding.” CNN.
Mike Lillis and Scott Wong. October 1, 2021. “Progressives cheer, moderates groan as Biden visit caps chaotic week.” The Hill.
Amanda Des Roches. Laundry the Giant. Mascot Kids!
Anand Gopal. 2014. No Good Men Among the Living: America, the Taliban, and the War through Afghan Eyes. Macmillan.