Interested in becoming a part of the Congressional Dish team? In this surprise bonus Thank You episode, learn how you can become the new master of show notes, examine how the financial industry is setting the stage for the next Wall Street induced financial crash, and listen in as Jen responds to lots of producer notes about the MAGA riot episode.
(By the way, Jen meant “reconciliation”, not “reconstruction”. You’ll know when you hear it.)
Please Support Congressional Dish
- Click here to contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Send Zelle payments to Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to:
5753 Hwy 85 North, PMB 4576, Crestview, FL 32536
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
H.R. 3684: Invest in America Act
- Senate Vote: Passed 69-20
- Article: Pelosi faces new threat from moderate Democrats over budget by Alan Fram, Associated Press, August 13, 2021.
- Article: Senate infrastructure deal erases Georgia transportation earmarks by Jamie Dupree, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, August 5, 2021.
- Document: Opinion and Order Granting Motion to Dismiss: Karen McDougal vs Fox News Network, September 24, 2020.
- Article: Judge Dismisses SD-Based One America’s Defamation Suit Against Rachel Maddow, MSNBC, Associated Press, May 22, 2020.
Design by Only Child Imaginations
Intro & Exit: Tired of Being Lied To by David Ippolito (found on Music Alley by mevio