The Green Room is live! In this bonus thank you episode, learn how producers can access a private podcast feed only for Congressional Dish insiders before getting updates on government funding, non-existent COVID relief, and the Supreme Court nomination.
Note: This episode was recorded four hours before President Trump revealed his COVID-19 diagnosis.
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Click here to contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to:
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
- Article: House Passes $2.2 Trillion Coronavirus Relief Bill in Absence of Bipartisan Deal By Andrew Duehren and Natalie Andrews, The Wall Street Journal, October 1, 2020
- Article: Trump signs continuing resolution, averting government shutdown By Nicole Ogrysko, Federal News Network, September 30, 2020
- Article: Unsanitized: The Fall Surge in Cases Has Arrived, But Not Deaths By David Dayen, American Prospect, September 23, 2020
- Article: Unsanitized: Another Round of Unused Leverage for House Democrats By David Dayen, American Prospect, September 22, 2020
- Article: Democrats Need a Plan. Fast. By Adam Jentleson, The New York Times, September 21, 2020
- Article: The complicated truth behind USPS chief DeJoy’s divestment from Amazon stocks By Ellie Kaufman and Marshall Cohen, CNN, August 27, 2020
- Article: Trump trade-war bailout flows to richest farmers; poor, black farmers left to struggle By Igor Derysh, salon, August 1, 2019
Design by Only Child Imaginations