We’re changing up the format a bit and making the thank you’s a separate episode. In this thank you segment that compliments CD201: WTF is the Federal Reserve?, Jen gives you an update on some matters of war and thanks all of the wonderful souls who supported the podcast during the production hiatus.
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Click here to contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to:
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Recommended Congressional Dish Episodes
CD191: The Democracies of Elliott Abrams
CD190: A Coup for Capitalism
- Article: Fears of military conflict between Venezuela and Colombia as tensions over Maduro government escalate by Karen DeYoung, Washington Post, September 15, 2019.
- Article: Saudi Arabia oil output takes major hit after apparent drone attacks claimed by Yemen rebels by Kareem Fahim and Steven Mufson, Washington Post, September 14, 2019.
- Article: John Bolton’s turbulent tenure comes to a Trumpian end by Karen DeYoung, Josh Dawsey and John Hudson, Washington Post, September 10, 2019.
- Article: Here’s How Much the Democratic Party Charges To Be On Each House Committee by Ryan Grim and Aida Chavez, The Intercept, September 3, 2019.
Design by Only Child Imaginations