The 2021 hits just keep on coming. In this episode, learn about a wonderful soul who left this Earth far too young before Jen thanks Congressional Dish producers. Also in this episode is a request for producer opinions about how to present our Congressional Dish episodes to the public in the future, an update on the state of the firing wave, and the most absurd Congressional Dish pink slip of all time.
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Click here to contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to:
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
- Justin Amash Wants to Unclog Congress By The Political Orphanage, March 24, 2021
- Article: Liberated Syndication Announces Launch Partnership with Samsung To Bring Its Podcasts To The “Listen” Tab of Samsung Free on Select Galaxy Devices Libsyn, March 24, 2021
- Article: Sidney Powell’s Defamation Defense: Nobody In Their Right Mind Would Believe My Election Fraud Claims By Charlotte Klein, Vanity Fair, March 23, 2021
- Article: Opinion: Sidney Powell will never live down her no-reasonable-person defense By Erik Wemple, The Washington Post, March 24, 2021
- Tuition and Fees UCLA
Design by Only Child Imaginations