Jen provides quick updates on the Belarus regime change, the January 6th commission, and the infrastructure bill before thanking producers for their support and maturity in this bonus Thank You episode.
(Shortly after this recording, the text of the first draft of the infrastructure bill was released: 2,540 pages)
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Click here to contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to:
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Recommended Podcast Episodes
- Article: Biden meets Belarus opposition leader, vowing support for democracy, Agence France-Presse, July 28, 2021.
- Article: Nancy and Paul Pelosi Making Millions in Stock Trades in Companies She Actively Regulates by Glenn Greenwald, July 15, 2021.
Design by Only Child Imaginations