A “thank you” bonus episode featuring a surprise Congressional death, proof of bipartisan warmongering, a NATO expansion, and a long forgotten plane crash. Thanks for supporting the show!
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Click here to contribute a lump sum or set up a monthly contribution via PayPal
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to: 5753 Hwy 85 North Number 4576 Crestview, FL 32536
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Mentioned Podcast Episodes
- Article: Crackpot Congress: The Hyper-Hypocrisy of the Syria Vote by Maj. Danny Sjursen, AntiWar.com, October 22, 2019
- Article: Paul blocks vote on House-passed Syria resolution for second time by Jordain Carney, The Hill, October 22, 2019
- Article: Senate votes for North Macedonia to join NATO by Ellen Mitchell, The Hill, October 22, 2019
- Article: Data Note: How Women Voters Could Influence the 2018 Elections and Beyond by Ashley Kirzinger, Liz Hamel, Alina Salganicoff, and Mollyann Brodie, KFF, July 18, 2018
- Summary: H.R.1 – For the People Act of 2019
- Watch on YouTube: The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation
- Be Brave Bold Robot, Follow Be Brave Bold Robot on FaceBook
- voices: river city
Sound Clip Sources
Committee on Oversight and Reform Full Hearing: Oversight Committee: Full Hearing H.R.1 “Strengthening Ethics Rules for the Executive Branch”, Oversight Committee, YouTube, February 6, 2019
- Representative Elijah Cummings (MD)
1:43:00 Rep. Elijah Cummings (MD): One year ago today when my mother’s dying bed at 92 years old, former sharecropper, her last words were, do not let them take our votes away from us. They had fought, she had fought and seen people harmed and beaten, trying to vote. Talk about inalienable rights. Voting is crucial, and I don’t give a damn how you look at it. There are efforts to stop people from voting. That’s not right. This is not Russia. This is the United States of America, and I will fight until the death to make sure every citizen, whether they’re Green party, whether they’re Freedom Party, whether they’re Democrat, whether you’re Republican, whoever has that right to vote.
Design by Only Child Imaginations