This show wouldn’t exist without its producers who have paid for Congressional Dish to keep it going and growing for 9 years and counting. In this last public bonus Thank You episode, hear about the changes coming to your podcast as it enters its 10th year. It’s time to refocus and give you more of what you’re paying for: Deep dives into what Congress is doing with your money and in your name.
Please Support Congressional Dish – Quick Links
- Contribute monthly or a lump sum via PayPal
- Support Congressional Dish via Patreon (donations per episode)
- Send Zelle payments to: Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Send Venmo payments to: @Jennifer-Briney
- Send Cash App payments to: $CongressionalDish or Donation@congressionaldish.com
- Use your bank’s online bill pay function to mail contributions to: 5753 Hwy 85 North, Number 4576, Crestview, FL 32536.
Please make checks payable to Congressional Dish
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Kevin Carney. October 26, 2021. “Renewable energy: How can it replace fossil fuels?” An Interesting Blog.
Andi Davis. October 22, 2021. “First-ever U.S. zero-carbon green hydrogen storage hub to be developed in MS.” Super Talk: Mississippi Media.
Business Wire. October 19, 2021. “Hy Stor Energy Developing First-Ever U.S. Zero-Carbon Green Hydrogen Storage Hub.”
Zoe Schiffer. October 18, 2021. “Netflix trans employees and allies release a list of demands ahead of the walkout.” The Verge.
Cristan Williams. “Why I support #CancelNetflix. It’s not because Chapelle is offensive.” The Trans Advocate.
The Energy Gang. October 14, 2021. “Where Green Hydrogen is Headed [Special Content]” Wood Mackenzie.
J.K. Rowling. June 10, 2020. “J.K. Rowling Writes about Her Reasons for Speaking out on Sex and Gender Issues.” jkrowling.com
Patrick Bedard. October 1, 2005. “The Case for Nuke Cars – it’s Called ‘Hydrogen.'” Car and Driver.
BMW Group. November 5, 2000. “BMW Introduces World’s First Production-based Hydrogen Powered Car.”