In this special episode, catch up on all the drama that surrounded the near shutdown of the Department of Homeland Security. First, sit on the couch with Jen and Matt as they watch the first plan to avert a shutdown go down in flames, then sit in on a conversation between Jen and her step-brother Mike, a member of the Coast Guard who may have to work for free if the DHS is shut down next week.
Please support Congressional Dish:
- Click here to contribute with PayPal or Bitcoin; click the PayPal “Make it Monthly” checkbox to create a monthly subscription
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Mail Contributions to:
5753 Hwy 85 North #4576
Crestview, FL 32536
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Information Discussed in This Episode
- The 47 page Department of Homeland Security Shutdown Procedures
- Information on the Obama Administration’s Executive Actions on Immigration, which caused the Republican revolt.
- The White House thought the three week CR would pass
- Check out Jen’s appearance on The Pursuit Podcast with Robert Garza