In this episode, an interview with Chris Clemmons, a member of the Congressional Dish family who ran for the House of Representatives in Kansas’ 2nd district. In this episode, we discuss the experience of running for Federal office, the election results, and begin to brainstorm how to win without corporate cash in 2016.
Please Support Congressional Dish:
- Click here to contribute with PayPal or Bitcoin
- Mail Contributions to: P.O. Box 10902,
Oakland, CA 94610
- Click here to shop on Amazon – Congressional Dish will recieve a referral commission.
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
Information Presented in This Episode
Chris Clemmons is running for Congress in Kansas’ 3rd district in 2016:
Chris ran against and was defeated by Rep. Lynn Jenkins:
- Lynn Jenkins took over $2.5 million in campaign contributions.
- Kansas’ 2nd district election results.
Chris will be running against Rep. Kevin Yoder in 2016.
- Kevin Yoder proudly inserted the bill written by Citigroup, which allows banks to gamble with our deposits on risk using “swaps”, into the 2015 “CRomnibus” budget, which was signed into law.
Music Presented in This Episode
- Intro & Exit: Tired of Being Lied To by David Ippolito (found on Music Alley by mevio)
- Have You Had Enough? by rotflmao (found on Music Alley by mevio)
- Step Up by Dona Oxford (found on Music Alley by mevio)
Have something to say? Leave a message on the Congressional Dish voicemail line and it might be featured on the show!
Call (339) 707-0307
Help Congressional Dish
- Rate Congressional Dish with 5 stars on iTunes and leave a rave review.
- Download and share the FREE Congressional Dish app for iPhones & iPads and all Android devices.
- Submit your favorite episodes to Reddit.
- Musicians: Share your music with Congressional Dish (and the world) – email the mp3 to Jen at Congressioanldish dot com.
- Share your favorite episodes with other podcasters, share with your Facebook friends, share with your Tweeps, share, share, share!
Thank you for supporting Congressional Dish