In this special episode, Matt Acalin joins Jen to watch the only hearing that will ever take place regarding the 1,603 page “CRomnibus”, which funds most of the government for 2015.
Please support Congressional Dish:
- Click here to contribute with PayPal or Bitcoin; click the PayPal “Make it Monthly” checkbox to create a monthly subscription
- Click here to support Congressional Dish for each episode via Patreon
- Mail Contributions to:
5753 Hwy 85 North #4576
Crestview, FL 32536
Thank you for supporting truly independent media!
The “CRomnibus” Hearing
Text of the “CRomnibus”
Information Presented in this Episode
- Green Party Candidates Arrested, Shackled to Chairs For 8 Hours After Trying to Enter Hofstra Debate, Democracy Now, October 17, 2012.
- Sporcle: Trivia, Quizzes, and Brain Games
- Salmon is a color in the Crayola box
- New IAM Ad Targets Congress’ Attack on U.S. Pensions, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, December 9, 2014.